PLEASE NOTE: Batteries cannot be shipped express or airmail, only road. Please choose insured mail option when ordering batteries otherwise your order cannot be properly processed.
Extreme Power cells have been on the market for almost 4 years now, we are always busy testing and grading cells and our current range of packs put out very high sustained power. If discharge is kept to around 80% of battery capacity the temperature buildup is minimal and cycle life is excellent, some flyers have over 200 hard cycles on our ELITE cells.
Features of Extreme Power packs:
● Cells are tested and matched during assembly to ensure reliable powerful balanced packs
● The best available silicon wire and RoHs solder used (from same factory as CC wire!)
● Heavy duty circuit board construction with direct tab to tab connection (Full tab welding on RACE series)
● Able to charge EXP Series packs at up to 2c**
● Able to charge ELITE & RACE Series packs at up to 5c**
● Balance leads for accurate charging and maintenance
● Protective padding either end of pack
● All weights & dimensions are taken from actual packs and include all wiring
** Charge rates are dependent on the charger used, many cheap chargers will damage batteries if run above 1c. We recommend Hyperion & ERC chargers for charging 2c and above, makes sure your battery has cooled before fast charging.
Please note: we do not keep large inventories of the less popular sizes of Lithium Polymer batteries in stock for one very important reason, shelf life! Many flyers have purchased packs that have been sitting in shops or on the shelf for 6-12 months or more, and experienced a lack of performance; it is well known LiPo batteries lose their capacity and ratings over time. Our packs are always fresh from the factory, while it may take 1-2 weeks to get a large or odd pack size in, you can rest assured you are getting the freshest batteries available.
Another very important issue with LiPo batteries is storage voltage & temperature! Factory data shows that lithium batteries that are fully charged then stored at 30+ degrees can lose up to 20% of their rated capacity over as little as 6 months! All our battery stock is basement stored at an average temperature of 15-20 degrees at a 60% charge rate or 3.85v+/- nominal, the optimum storage conditions for long life. Factory data shows batteries stored in this manner exhibit less than 4% loss over 12 month periods.