SHIPPING METHODS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA
- Express mail bag: up to 500g Australia wide (no insurance available)
- Express mail bag: up to 3.0kg Australia wide (no insurance available)
- PLATINUM Express: up to 500g Australia wide (insurance available)
- PLATINUM Express: over 500g Australia wide (insurance available, shipping can get very expensive!)
- Registered mail: All small kits, expensive items & items too large for express (insurance available)
- TNT Courier: All large kits Australia wide (insurance available)
- •Insurance is highly recommended on all Registered mail orders over $100.00 in value, All courier shipping, and all Platinum Express orders over $50.00 in value. Extreme Radio Control accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged items if insured shipping was not chosen during checkout or insurance requested by the customer. Insurance claims must be submitted by the customer, this is the requirement of Aust Post. If you receive your order and it is damaged you will need to lodge a claim at your local Post Office as soon as possible after receiving the goods.
- BATTERIES: We pack batteries in bubble wrap and box ready to ship via Aust Post Registered Road Freight only. No other shipping method is available within Australia due to regulation changes.
- Packing materials such as bubble wrap is calculated into the cost of all shipping. Items that need specific boxes or packing purchased for shipping will be quoted at time of order.
- Please note: Express mail bags are not 100% safe, they can get lost and if lost, 99% of the time they never get found, regardless of the fact they have a tracking number on them. Maximum compensation is $50.00 from Aust Post so we must make all customers aware that choosing express mail bags incurs risk, we will not be held liable for losses if you choose express mail for items over $50.00 in value.
- All small aircraft kits can be sent by Registered Mail. Average cost to ship kits such as the F16 is $18.00 - $30.00 depending where you are and the insurance value needed. Some far areas such as NT and WA are more costly and take 5-7 days.
- All large kits over 105cm in box length will be sent via courier, usually TOLL IPEC or TNT. We have excellent brokered rates and will always attempt to secure the best deal on shipping. If you are outside of a major delivery centre/depot additional costs from the courier company can range from $15-$25.00.
SHIPPING METHODS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS
• Express Courier International
• Express Post International
• Registered Airmail
Please read through the shipping options carefully during checkout, sometimes ECI is better than EPI when the weight is below 1.25kg. Shipments usually take 5-7 days on average for the express services. Please note airmail is not trackable online and can often take many weeks to arrive. We are not responsible for lost or damaged parcels that do not have insurance on them.
OVERSEAS SHIPPING EXAMPLES: •Express Post International starts at 2kg (4.4lb) minimum charge weight and is AUD$68.50 packed to the USA.
Registered Post International up to 500g is AUD$29.70 to the USA, this is a very good service, 8-10 days on average and trackable on the USPS website.
(Please note: All shipping subject to regular increases by Aust' Post)